Grilled Scallop Brie Sliders
Tender grilled U-10 Scallop slider buns filled with brie cheese, fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion and cucumber, held together with a toothpick.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 4 Each U-10 Scallops
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper
- 4 Each Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 4 Each Cucumber Slices
- 4 Each Brie Cheese Slices
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, Julienned
- ½ Cup Baby Arugula
- 4 Each Toothpicks
- Coat the U-10 Scallops in vegetable oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- On high heat, grill the U-10 Scallops for about 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the U-10 Scallops from the heat and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Top 4 halves of U-10 Scallops with sun-dried tomato, cucumber, a slice of brie cheese, red onion and arugula.
- Top each half with the remaining U-10 Scallop halves and stick a toothpick through each slider.