Pan-seared U-10 Scallops served atop tender linguine with a creamy alfredo sauce, garnished with fresh parsley.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 Each U-10 Scallops
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
- 6 oz. Linguine, Cooked
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, Chopped
- Season the U-10 Scallops with salt and black pepper.
- In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, sear the U-10 Scallops in the vegetable oil for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the U-10 Scallops from the pan and add in the butter.
- Once the butter is hot, sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and cook down for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese, simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Toss the linguine in the sauce and top with the U-10 Scallops. Garnish with parsley.