Butter lettuce leaves with Calamari Rings, crumbled feta cheese, diced oven-roasted beets, red onion and mandarin orange supremes, drizzled with citrus vinaigrette.
Yield: 2 Servings
- ½ Cup Calamari Rings, Poached & Chilled
- 8 Each Butter Lettuce Leaves
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- ½ Cup Beets, Diced & Roasted
- ½ Cup Red Onion, Sliced
- ½ Cup Mandarin Orange Supremes
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Champagne Vinegar
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper
- ¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
- In a blender, combine the orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, champagne vinegar, salt and black pepper and blend.
- Slowly add in the vegetable oil into the blender so that it emulsifies properly.
- Divide the butter lettuce onto two plates and drizzle with citrus vinaigrette.
- Top each with half of the Calamari Rings, feta cheese crumbles, beets, red onion and mandarin orange supremes.